Monday, March 15, 2010

Merry Christmas in March!

OK, so since it's MARCH and I still have these lingering Christmas posts.... I'm going to just post them and move on.

I have been frustrated with Blogger lately since when I download pictures and then go to write the actual post, my pictures don't appear as pictures. Instead, they are gibberish.... HTML maybe? I have no clue, but it's supremely annoying as I have to "post" the post to see the pictures and then go back and edit in my comments. So, blogging hasn't been the easiest and friendliest to me lately. Sorry!

Here are a few from Christmas. Hopefully the pictures will tell their own story...









1 comment:

Betsy said...

Are you using the updated editor in Blogger? Once I switched to that I have had fewer problems. To select it you go to Settings --> Global Settings (scroll down to the bottom) and choose the most updated one.