Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here Comes Christmas!

Since it's already FEBRUARY, I guess it's more like There it Goes!

I sincerely apologize for my tardiness with these Christmas posts... but it's kinda fun reliving it! :)

Here are a few pictures of us getting our tree ready for Christmas, making Christmas cookies, and Tatum NOT wanting to take picture in front of the tree with us. Silly girl. Oh, and the SNOW that fell at our house. That's Toby and Blaze, our neighbor's horse and mule. Or, as Tatum calls them, "Boby" and "Baze".









1 comment:

PonPon said...

AMY! Greeting from the ole town of El Paso! I love your blog :) You, your hubby, and precious baby are so darlin! How are you? I'm so glad to hear from you. You guys look fabulous and it looks like are having a blast over there in Wimberly. My husband and I passed by there a year ago...very beautiful! Keep in touch!