Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deck The Halls...

Tatum helped decorate our house and Gramma and Papa's house last week.  She was such a good helper!


I think this was the first year... ever... that I didn't put the little plastic light bulbs in the Christmas tree.  Sad, but it was fun passing on that tradition to Tatum... who loved it!





Tatum picked out our tree and had fun smelling the trees with Daddy.




I sure wish there was a local Christmas Tree farm to cut down your own tree.   I have such awesome memories of cutting our tree down every year in Houston.  And that Dad would always make me actually do the cutting.  I think I whined through it every year.  Regardless, it was fun!


Zach and Tatum put the Polar Express train together that he bought a few months ago.  I don't know who loves the train more... Zach or Tatum.


Tatum thinks that any time she needs to help, she must have her apron AND stool.  So sweet.




Oh, and you have to wear your fairy/princess costume to hang the "ordamints".


1 comment:

The Bocks said...

Cute! There is a cut-your-own farm in between Bastrop and Smithville. Not sure how far that is from you though.