Friday, February 18, 2011

Life Lately

Never a dull moment in the Zeller Zoo!



The animals are enjoying the unseasonable weather lately...




I finally made a place to display Tatum's artwork.  I bought some cute curtain rods and hook/loop things to make a more permanent display.  I'll get to that... at some point.


2 weeks and counting of COOKING.  Yep, you read that right.  COOKING.


Please ignore the scribbling and finger prints... 

Here's Tatum's new routine.  It's not clock-based, but more of an order of things we do each day.  Nothing fancy, just something to keep me more accountable with playing one on one while R is sleeping and it helps when Tatum is bored and wandering around.  

So far she loves it and runs to "check her 'tine" randomly through the day.  It helps to stem spontaneous TV watching and I've noticed she plays more independently, more often.



Positive reminders in the kitchen.  I love them.


I've been simplifying and love our new mantle.


My happy boy... he makes every day brighter!

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Love the routine idea, and I love the affirmation posters. So cute! And so are both those adorable kiddos!