Monday, October 12, 2009

Anna Maria Island, Florida: Part 1

From September 9-16, we spent a glorious week in Florida on Anna Maria Island.


Wasn't our plane pretty? Not pretty enough to squelch my fear of flying. I'm proud of myself though. Thanks to a few little anxiety pill friends, it was a success.


Tatum was a trooper. We were luck and were able to have her in a seat thanks to a plane that wasn't full. She slept about half the time.


Play-Doh was a wonderful idea to bring on the plane.


Watching the clouds with Daddy while landing. (I'm surprised I actually had my eyes open to take this picture. I'm usually all sweaty and freaking out about the time the pilot says we're fixing to land.)

We flew into Tampa and drove out to Anna Maria, about an hour away, on the Gulf Coast of Florida.


The next morning we were off to the beach!


The beautiful house we stayed in, Toasty Coconut, was about 100 steps from the beach. The entrance was right at the end of the road.


Our fearless little girl LOVED the ocean. She ran right to it.




She especially loved the waves.







I think this is my favorite picture of Tatum from the trip. Thanks to her sensitive eyes, we didn't get many of her actually looking at the camera. Of the ones we did get, her eyes are all squinty and she's making a funny face. Silly girl!


We tried to get to the beach each morning and each evening to catch the sunset. We didn't catch many sunsets thanks to all the clouds and rainy weather we had while there.





She just couldn't stay away from the water. Each night we had to slowly disrobe her as she soaked her shorts, shirt, and diaper. Isn't my naked lady cute in the water??






We found some shade on the second day. Tatum was much happier playing in the sand out of the bright sun.


Tatum even drove us to dinner one night! :)

I've got two more posts to come with the rest of the trip... stay tuned...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! Someday we're going to have to vacation together!

Anonymous said...

love the last pic, so easy to just put the tip in her arse and cum