Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am so very thankful this year for my beautiful daughter who makes me laugh every day, my loving husband who is more patient than I will ever be, and all of my wonderful family and friends.

Speaking of laughter... check these out!

Tatumisms


Some of my favorite things coming from my sweet baby's lips these days:

Boo Ellen!
(When Ellen comes on stage at the beginning of her show)

Bye Bye Dada. Love You. See you.
(When Zach leaves for work. I assume the "see you" part comes from "see you soon"?)


Beep Beep Piper.
(Or beep beep anything else)

Nose!
(When she needs her nose wiped. She'll yell it from her crib in the morning before we come get her.)

Luh You!
(as in Love You!)

Tickle Papa?
(She's definitely having a Papa phase right now, much to my mom's dismay)

Piiiiiii-Puh, Jaaaaaaack-Jack, Iiiiiiink
(She calls from the dogs when we get home)

Diss? Diss?
(Kiss? Kiss?... as she walks from dog to dog looking for a smooch)







1 comment:

Shannon said...

Too cute! I love the nose wiping demand and the kiss requests. Such a sweet girl.