Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Wimberley!
(I'm way late, I know)

Aren't we a good lookin' bunch?
A Longhorn clown, kitty cat, and country bumpkin

You can't see it well, but T's shirt says, "I'm so cute it's scary".
There's a big black cat on it, so we are calling it her "kitty costume". She DID pick out the shirt.

For the first time this year we went down to the Wimberley Square and trick-or-treated. All the shops stay open late and hand out candy. The ENTIRE town must have been there this year and I thought we went early to avoid the crowds! Tatum will enjoy it much more in the years to come, but it was entertaining for all of us to see all the costumes.

Here's Tatum and Packy saying hello. Packy was minus his giraffe head, but still oh-so-cute!





The beautiful Cypress Creek. It truly is beautiful because it's flowing again! :)

I find it so weird that I grew up only a few miles from Cypress Creek in northwest Houston, attended Cypress Creek High School, and now live in another city with a Cypress Creek.


On the way to the car we just had to document Tatum's very first Dum Dum lollipop!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I love the holiday rewind!

I just got caught up reading today b/c I've been at my Nanny's with NO internet! I had to go to the library a couple of days to get by but of course they only let you go for an hour or so. I think I would do better with no TV than internet")

It was so good seeing you and meeting your doll eyed Tatum.

Shannon said...

I still haven't given Paxton a lollipop yet, even though it seems like he's constantly being offered them. I am scared to open that door for some reason. Like, we'll never be able to go back.