Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gobble Gobble

OK, so I know I'm over a month late. I'm horrible, but here goes...

We spent Thanksgiving with Zach's family this year and were treated to some time (albeit short) with Zach's cousin Janna and her daughter Briella who were in the US all the way from Guam.


She's a doll, isn't she??

That's baby Beckam in the background who was quite the ladies man. He's the son of one of Zach's high school friends who was over for dinner with his family the night we arrived.

They all thought the treadmill was great fun.


That's Janna reading with Tatum...

...and Zach with sweet Briella.

Double the fun in the tubby!

Tatum loved her first Thanksgiving dinner that she could actually eat. The gravy was her absolute favorite. She dipped everything in it and even scooped it with her hand and ate it alone. It was yummy, so I don't blame her!

Here's the whole family, L-R: Zach, Mr. Vince (Zach's dad), Mrs. Lyn (Zach's mom), Jennifer (Zach's oldest sister), Zach D. (Jennifer's boyfriend), Jennifer's friend (ack! I can't remember her name), Megan (Zach's other older sister), Miss T, and me (behind the camera).

We all agreed the gravy was the favorite and we need WAY MORE next year. I think it ran out on the 3rd round of left overs. NOT acceptable! :) (xoxo Mrs. Lyn!)

Hank found a cozy spot...

Tatum "played" the piano...

Aunt Jennifer got her "baby fix"...

and Tatum did her first "Hook 'Em!" (how cute is that???)!

We had the Zeller Christmas on Saturday since everyone was in town. Tatum was a doll in the adorable dress Gran and Pops bought her.





She enjoyed her new bicycle toy... good practice for when she gets a tricycle!

She also enjoyed pumpkin pie, well the whip cream anyhow!


Oh, and ALL the dogs came along... it was a LONG ride into town (6.5 HOURS). That's about 3 hours longer than usual. Tatum was such a trooper.

Zach had to run back to Austin for a surgery and then back to Flower Mound all before noon one day AND we had to leave way earlier than planned to get Zach back in Austin for surgery by noon on Sunday. Needless to say, Zach was DONE driving.

More to come about Christmas #2...

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Briella is delish!! So freakin' cute!!

Janna said...

Hey there! I finally figured out google reader and am adding you so I don't miss your posts b/c I forget to check!

It was lots of fun and Tatum looks so cute making the hook'em sign. Good thing she got her bike after B left or we may have had a wrestling match to ride it on our hands:)

Stephanie said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas! Tatum is a doll and I love her dress!

I hear you, I'm still finishing blogging our Christmas stuff too. lol I guess I shouldn't take so many photos, but I'll never do that! lol I'll catch up eventually. :)

Anonymous said...

lock the bathroom door with those 2 sweeties in the tub, then it is gobble gobble time like good little girls, my granddaughter is 3 she sucks good