Monday, July 19, 2010

5 Years

Zach and I celebrated our five year anniversary on Friday, July 16th.

How is it possible we've been married for FIVE whole years already?  It feels both like a LLLOOOONNNGGG time and the blink of an eye.

We had the best wedding.  ALL our closest friends were there, we had family in from Kansas and Ohio (some who traveled out of state for the very first time), our sweet Sara Sue was the "ring doggie", and everything went off without a hitch!
 

We were married at Old Glory Ranch, here in Wimberley, and spent our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas.
 

For our anniversary, Zach surprised me with a night away in Fredericksburg at the cutest B&B called Clara's Cabin.  He made reservations for dinner and we spent the next day shopping and enjoying some alone time before heading home to our Bug.

 

Thank you Zach!  It was wonderful to get away with you and take some time to reflect on our wedding day and the past 5 years together.  I don't know about you, but I think we've gotten A LOT accomplished these last few years and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

I especially appreciate your thoughtfulness planning this weekend away.  You are the best at surprises :)  I love you!

2 comments:

Kelly S. said...

You two are such an adorable couple and your wedding photos are so beautiful! OH, and by the way, I love your new blog header... such a magical moment caught on film!

Mrs Gray said...

What fun! I love Fredericksburg!