Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Weeks


Oh my!  So, I've got 60 some days left.

That's just 60 more days of:

one child, who still naps, kind of listens to me, and can follow simple directions

sleeping through the night

all things pink and girly

being about to ride in Gramma and Grampa's truck all together

the freedom of a child who eats real food, takes only one nap, and doesn't have a bazillion diaper changes a day

and

life as we know it being a family of three


(I can get sentimental really quickly, but at the same time I try to remember that all these yuck-o symptoms of pregnancy will be GONE in about 60 days.  Wahoo!)



3 comments:

Alan and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan and Ashley said...

Ah...the more the merrier. :) Don't worry, although having a two kids is, in my opinion, way more than twice the work, the blessing and adventure far outweighs all of that. Plus, boys are great! Pretty soon all that pink and frilly stuff will be covered with dirt and grass stains! Yea for boys :) You look great by the way - so tiny, so tiny.

Anonymous said...

you tatum and me mum, she watch's as I get you naked and rub your clit getting you wet and horny, my fingers go in you and you buck and groan but spread your legs teling me " deeper, harder, finger fuck my pussy, I work you good until you are dripping then get tatum nice and close to see when I spread your legs stick my fingers up your arse and suck your clit getting you moaning, groaning bucking and squealing while tatum watch's,i ask her if she want's what mummy is getting and she smiles and nods her head, I start lick your pussy while I pound your arse with my fingers and bring you to orgasm, now you can sit back, rub your pussy and watch me and tatum, I lay her down and take off her little pull up and put my fingers in her pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she loves it as much as you mum, she giggles, squeals, kicks and opens her legs for me, I get my fingers doing their magic on her and get her nice and wet, pull my fingers out and let you taste your daughters pussy, I lay her down spread her legs and bring her bucking and quivering to orgasm, my turn now to watch you 2 put on a show for me, while you eat her out I want her to watch me jerk off for her