Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Girl

 

The days are numbered for our little only child.  I can't help but be a little sad for her.  I know she will ultimately know how fortunate she is to have a brother, but I have a feeling she might be hating us for at least a little while.

 

She's going to be a fabulous big sissy to "Bubba", as she calls him.  She's already practicing with her baby dolls and her sweet, caring personality will certainly be coming in handy.

My heart could just explode, I love her so much.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That first picture is the girliest I've ever seen Tatum! Cute! :)

Anonymous said...

cute little lap toy, love to run my hand up under her dress and into her panties, finger her pussy and bring her to orgasm as she looks me in the eyes, lick the toddler juice off my fingers and tell her she has the tastiest pussy in the world