Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Big Belly

Last Sunday, the 12th, I was officially 35 weeks.  I know for sure that I am bigger now than I was when I had Tatum at roughly 38 weeks.  I just hope he doesn't come out a whopping 8 pounds or anything!

Tatum loves to talk to Raleigh, rub my belly, tickle him, and feel him move.  Here she's showing you where he is, like it's not obvious! :)  I was 34 weeks here.


Over Labor Day weekend, my pregnant girlies and I got a chance to document our lovely bellies again.  That's Shannon and Carmen who are 8 and 6 weeks behind me, respectively.  How come I'm the only Large Marge??  Come on girls, catch up!!


And here I am this past weekend at 35 weeks.  My sweet, sweet friends threw the most adorable shower for me on Sunday.  (I'll post more about it later!)  It was so fun to celebrate our little man with everyone!

I made Zach take the obligatory picture before bed that night.  Well, and also before I took off my "real" clothes for my jammies.  Don't I just look SO EXCITED to be even bigger and feel even more like a waddling klutz?


And lastly, here's my sweet girl loving on Baby Brother while we were reading the other night.  It's so sweet how she likes to pull up my shirt (not so sweet when we're in public) and hang on to him while we snuggle.  Makes my heart happy!

1 comment:

Mrs Gray said...

I also find it sweet that she pulls up other pregnant ladies' shirts... :) Just kidding! It was super cute when she did that at the Swindles' that night. Hope you're feeling well!