Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Big 3-0

On the heels of Christmas comes my birthday on the 27th
.... and it was a BIG one this year.  

Let's just pretend I'm not freaking that I am now half of 60.

What does a mature 30 year old grown woman want to do on her birthday??  Bowl!




Tatum had so much fun and we all loved watching her bowl for the first time!  My parents and my Uncle Tom from Pennsylvania came along.  We got bumpers for her and they let her use this nifty contraption to help keep the ball in the center of the lane.

BUT, better than the bowling was the hand dryer on the ball spitter-outter-thingy.  You know what I mean, right?

Super model in training:



Papa and Raleigh were unintentional twins... so cute.




The absolute best thing about being a Christmas time baby is always being with family to celebrate.  I'm so glad Raleigh could join us this year!!



No Amy birthday is complete without cupcakes.  Current favorite: lemon with butter cream icing.  Yummy!



No comments: