Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kirkland Christmas

OK, so I'm just a tad behind...  oh, alright, REALLY behind.

I've had my Christmas pictures, along with other posts, just sitting... waiting... for words.  Let's just say that I've been a little busy (crazy) lately, so here's to catching up!



We celebrated with my parents the weekend before Christmas.  Tatum was SO excited.  It was just awesome to see her excitement and know that she was actually understanding what Christmas was all about for the first time.  Decorating, eating, presents, family...

She helped Gramma make Christmas breakfest.  She's our little sous chef.


Then it was on to presents.



New obsession: Fancy Nancy...



... and princesses...


... and Minnie...


... and maybe some lizard puppets. :)


She must have opened every gift under the tree... all hers and all of ours.


Her big present was last and waiting in the garage.  She finally got her very own kitchen!



This little handsome man was all smiles, all day.  LOVE him!


I almost forgot her other favorite... a princess tea set.  I never liked tea until I was served some with Snow White's face on my saucer.



The hit for us "big kids" was my parent's new Wii.  We played for hours... bowling was fun!



Tatum relaxed watching Max and Ruby after her long, exciting day.  It wasn't until after all our celebrating that I realized we probably hyped Christmas too much for too long.  Poor




Cleo decided to chill with Baby Jesus while we had our fun...

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

we got a wii for christmas too- and a new tv and a blue ray player! the tv and wii were our presents to the family and the blue ray player came from zach's brother. i love the wii! thanks for sharing the pictures!