Saturday, August 8, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I had a bunch of pictures left over from July that I wanted to share, but didn't really have much to say about other than they all show Tatum with her current favorites.

So.... here they are!

As soon as we go to my parent's house, Tatum goes right to the coat closet and yells for her car. "Cah, cah, cah!" She'll sit in it until you bring it. Her favorite part of the ride is the "drag race" with Daddy down the long hall. She's got speed in her genes, alright!

This captures TWO of Tatum's favorites. Gramma AND books! Pair them together and she's happy as a clam!

Nothing like some fresh watermelon from the garden for a snack on a HOT summer day!


Silly Scooch!

She loves to drink the water in her pool. She'll use stacking cups, toys, or just lean down like the dogs do.

Daddy+Goldfish+Pool=Pure Joy!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I'm one of her favorites too... I hope!

Being such a good "helper" all the time!

And last, but not least, BUBBLES! Or as Tatum calls them, "Bubum!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how would you like my balls in your mouth sweetie?