Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wimberley Visitors

This last month has seen many visitors to our Flite Acres.

Zach's mom was back in Austin for another follow up visit after her hand surgery. This time, sister Megan came too! Here we are eating at one of our favorite haunts, The Gristmill in Gruene. Yes, it was HOT!!


My best friend Melissa came out to see us while she was in Austin from New York.

For those you that don't know her, we've been attached at the hip since we were three and I moved in across the street from her in Houston. We spent countless days playing, being Brownies together, driving to high school together, and even living together in college at UT.

If I had it my way, she'd live next door! BUT, I'm so happy she's living int he Big Apple pursuing her dreams of Broadway. She's an AMAZING singer and actress. I have NO DOUBT she'll make it big and I'll be there on opening night to cheer her on.

It was awesome to get to spend some time with her and catch up. Plus, Tatey got some good playtime in with her Aunt Melly!


Zach's buddy Joel, my friend Jenny's hubby, came over while Jenny was in Wisconsin to have a boy's night. The guys enjoyed some German beer under the car port playing Halo on the big screen. They took this picture themselves... they don't look happy at all, do they?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It looks like you have been busy with guests. That's so nice and it was probably fun to catch up with everyone and have them hang out with you at your home. :) Tatum is so adorable!

The Bocks said...

Oh those boys!!

RAPN! said...

Wow! Melissa and you look great! I am glad she is doing well. Glad you are having fun visitors.
P.S. I am just making my blog private for the heck of it. You can make your own private if you want to. Another reason, I just saw a weird article the other day that a person stole a picture of a child off of a blog and posted the child up for adoption on craigslist. What a crazy world we live in...just doing it for safety and my mom sanity :) LOL