Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Dip


It's not quite summer yet... school's not out, BUT it's stinkin' hot and it was time to pull out the pool!

Our little guppy drank most of the water, but not before she had some fun. I am really looking forward to swimming at Gramma and Grampa's house! She hasn't yet been in their pool and I think she'll LOVE the float we've got for her. You know, one of those kiddie ones where she sits in the ring and we can play motor boat?? I certainly won't forget my camera.

But until then, we'll certainly settle for a little excitement in our own backyard.

Enjoy the pictures!

Ah, that feels just about right...

She must have downed about half the pool.

Splish Splash



Jack is never too far away from his Tatum.

Trying to play frisbee with Piper

I have no idea why she was so fixated on climbing into this box over over. I took this shot on her third (unsuccessful) attempt.

Hanging out in the new Scout. A girl after her daddy's heart.