Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life Lately...

Lots has been going on around here lately.
I thought a little photographic tour was in order...
ENJOY!


Zach went to get Tatum up from a nap the other day and when he didn't emerge after a while, I went looking for what exactly was going on in there.

This is what I found!

Yep, that's Zach IN THE CRIB with his little baby. TOO FUNNY!

I think this is my new favorite picture of my babies


One of Tatum's other new favorites is to play in Daddy's new Scout. She loves to crawl and walk around inside since there are no seats and most of all she loves to "drive". She will turn that wheel back and forth so fast and just squeal with glee. She is TOTALLY her father's daughter.




Tatum's newest "favorite". I found this wheeled bucket in the kid's gardening section at Wal-Mart and couldn't pass it up. It was bright pink and $3! I thought I could actually use it myself. What a great idea, right? A bucket on wheels? Well, Tatum thinks it's just fabulous and will carry it (yep, pick it all the way up) to you for a ride. She liked wheeling her toys around in it initially, but after Zach took her for a spin, that's all she wants to do now. She's so cute all squeezed inside...





I tried out Tatum's swing on a dare from Zach. He didn't think I'd fit. My hip bones weren't too happy afterwards, but I proved him wrong! :)



We spent Sunday of Memorial Day weekend at my parent's house. Listening to the thunder in the distance, we sat outside eating our brats, dogs, and sweet corn. Tatum "helped" shuck the corn and even had her first taste of corn ON the cob. She loved it.




Today was a play date at the park for the Meet Up group here in town. Several mommas showed up with Tatum's little friends. It was a perfect morning to meet and let the kids play... no sun, cloudy sky, and it was actually kinda cool. I don't think it got above 85 the whole 2 hours we were there.

This was Tatum's first time to enjoy playing there since she's been walking so well. The bark mulch makes balancing a little tougher. She impressed us all and even got brave and climbed up the small playscape ramp for the FIRST time. You could tell she was so proud of herself.

Check out the last picture. Classic Tatum... eating, of course. Perfect snack eating pose... legs apart, hand shoving way too much food in for one bite!





Tatum spent the afternoon with Gramma and Grampa (and even had a little dip in the pool) which left her exhausted. This was the first time she has transferred from the car seat to our arms without waking up. Zach was so lucky! :) I was jealous.


1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

She is getting SO BIG an so CUTE! How much fun!