Sunday, June 7, 2009

What'd You Do To Get Those Beads Bug?

So, lately Tatum's favorite thing to do is wear her beads. She'll put them on all by herself in the morning and wear them all day. Sometimes, just sometimes, she'll offer for you to wear them. (Of course, I'm keeping a close eye on her and she's not sleeping with them!)


Gramma had a HUGE bag of them, so a few weeks ago we took a handful of them home. She has played with them on and off since, but nothing like lately. It's funny that our little tom boy who LOVES her cars also LOVES her pretty necklaces.


Tatum's also really into peek-a-boo and chasing after her saying, "I'm gonna get you!". I caught these action shots while hiding in the kitchen while she cruised around the corner to "get me". She's so adorable....

2 comments:

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janna said...

Hey Amy,

It all sounds very familiar. I know what you mean about watching her closely with the beads.

Briella does some things I'm afraid to mention on the blog b/c I'm afraid people will think I'm putting her in danger but like you I watch her like a hawk while she does them.

Sorry about the deleted comment. I had to correct a typo! Great pics as always.

http://theadventureofmotherhood.blogspot.com