Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Z!
We love you so much.

Per Zach's request, we had breakfast at the Wimberley Cafe and then headed over to my parent's house to swim. Our friends from Austin, Jenny & Joel (and their girls, Larkin and Willa) came over to take a dip too and we had a very fancy Pizza Hut lunch. :)
Overall, it was completely relaxing and a wonderful way to celebrate our Dada!

Tatum being a goober on the back porch.

Watching Dada and Uncle Joel have a cannonball contest. The girls LOVED the huge splashes!

Dada and Uncle Joel



Zach and I got to spend some much needed quality time together while Tatum napped inside. It was awesomely relaxing to just float in the pool and chat.... and so awesomely HOT! I think it was 102 on Sunday?

T got to take a dip when she woke up. As usual, it was way too bright for her little sensitive eyes, so she was pretty squinty. I'm not sure if she's trying to kiss me here or eat my glasses.

There's nothing like skinny dipping! She tolerated the water better this time, but we kept it short and sweet. She's definitely warming up to the pool more and more each time!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Looks like fun! What a nice pool and view. Cute skinny dipper too.

HILER said...

your parents have an awesome view from their pool! sooo jealous! cute pics.

Megan said...

Janna---come visit anyway!

Amy--she's such a doll! I love my darling niece!

Anonymous said...

Sexy