Monday, June 22, 2009

Scooch

Scooch is what I like to call Tatum when she's gettin' into trouble.
Here are a few shots of life in Scooch's world lately.


She's mastered getting IN to the old, old, old rocking chair we have in the living room. This is fine and dandy EXCEPT she doesn't know how to get out. Oh, and it's what's hiding the littler box in the living room too. I think we'll be finding something else to go there. It just can't take the wear and tear of a 14 month old!


Look Mama! I can see you upside down. Bug gets in this position a couple times a day now. And she's just so proud of herself when she does.


The dogs have been getting lots of love lately. This comes in the form of tons of hugs and kisses and some pretty aggressive snuggles too! Thank goodness they are all very tolerant of their newest best friend.

Hey wait! That doesn't go there. Somebody was ready for tubby time a little early last week and brought me her tubby to prove it!


Who knew pantries were so much fun to play peek-a-boo in! Especially when you're wearing your signature beads.


I just had to throw this one in the mix too. She's certainly not getting into any trouble here. We try to remember to take a few pictures of ME and Bug every once in a while as I'm usually the photographer. I'd like her to know who I am, you know?? :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

She's too precious...even when getting in trouble! I can't wait to see that little darling again (tomorrow...I am coming!!!)

Auntie M

Anonymous said...

good girl learning so soon, face down bum up make it easy to cum in your bum