Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Braunfels' Landa Park

We took a trip with my parents just a little south of Wimberley to New Braunfels to ride the train at Landa Park. My parents took me to ride the very same train there when I was less than a year old! It was a beautiful morning and PERFECT for train riding and feeding the ducks.








Well, WE fed the ducks.... Tatum fed herself :)


After Landa Park, we took another short trip south to SA and ate at one of our favorite burger joints, Chris Madrid's! With full bellies, we drove back to my parent's house and Tatum and Zach took a dip in the pool.



Tatum's made progress in the pool! She'll now jump to Zach from the side and "blow" bubbles!

3 comments:

Tim, Courtney, Noah and Zoey said...

Tatum is getting to be such a big girl!!!! Look at that hair!!! that is awesome that she is jumping off the side! Zoey is brave too...Noah...Not so much. Finally got him to swim without a life jacket...and now he "swims" under water. Woohoo for summer time!!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

OMG. She is just getting to be too cute for her own good! She's gonna make me want one...or not.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I think I'll just settle for being Aunt Jenn for now!