Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dishwasher, Dog Kisser, Splash Judge, Swimmer, & Cake Stealer

My little "helper" has been very busy these days. She likes to have her hands on/in anything I'm doing and be my shadow constantly. I can't tell you how many times I have stepped on her little pudgy toes not knowing she was RIGHT behind me.

Lately, she LOVES to "help" unload the dishwasher. Unfortunately this is usually not the safest activity. I try to distract her with the silverware basket long enough for me to get all the breakable and sharp things put away. Her "help" usually means that about half the clean tupperware and plastic dishes need to be washed again either because of some slobber action or being dropped on the floor and sometimes walked on.


Speaking of slobber action...


Pippy gives Tatum the best kisses. Tatum will walk over to her with her mouth wide open for a kiss. Dog's mouths are supposed to be cleaner than a human's, right??



Bug gets a kick out of watching Da Da splash and swim in the pool. She's much happier observing from the deck these days than actually in the pool herself.


And here is Tatum with her eyes on Harper's birthday day cake. I had visions of her snatching it like she did with Henry's birthday cupcake a few months ago. Scooch!


Luckily she just watched, albeit VERY closely, and let Harper enjoy his big boy first birthday cake. As you can see, he was keeping his eye on her as well.

Like those pearls? She was quite the lady for the party. Well, I guess "ladies" don't crawl all over the floor with their dresses tucked in their bloomers, do they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them in pull ups, like to take her to the bathroom and have private fun with her