Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hook 'Em!

Although our Horns have been a little disappointing this year, we still LOVE them!!


Tatum went to Gramma and Papa's so Zach and I could go to our only home game before Raleigh gets here.  I don't think we've missed a home game in YEARS.  

We plan to try and make it to a few in November, but we'll just have to wait and see.


What obligatory burnt orange picture is complete without a "moniker"??


Tatum found a great place to rest her hand... right on the Raleigh shelf.


Daddy couldn't miss out on a picture with his little cheerleader.


The following picture does nothing to show how freakin' HOT it was and how freakin' crazy I was to hike my 37 week pregnant butt up ALL THOSE ramps and then about 21 rows of stairs to our seats, 4 rows from the VERY TOP of the east grand stands.

Ya, that co-called cold front that was supposed to come through during the game.... HA!

(Just FYI, 8+ months pregnant doesn't meet the requirement of "handicapped" to use the elevator.  Zach went and asked.  I think I should have.  I could have swayed them a little, I think) 


Our sweet friends Carmen and Phil came with us.  Carmen is just 6 weeks behind me, so she was a very sympathetic slow walker with me :)


So long DKR.  See you in November.  Thanks for not making me go into labor...


 ... at least we would have been closer to the hospital if I had gone into labor!


I'll leave you with the beautiful view of downtown and the capitol that we have from our seats.  

I love Austin!

No comments: