Friday, October 29, 2010

Our First Pumpkin Carving :)

We carved our first pumpkin this year with Tatum.

Looking at these pictures, why didn't I grab her a shirt?  Am I really that brainless right now?  Sorry folks!  

Here's our cute, but shirtless, hillbilly and her pumpkins...

She wasn't really liking the slimy insides... I don't blame her!


 Raleigh was physically there too, but slept through everything.


 Tatum helped me draw the face for Daddy to carve.  



 And Zach, of course, had to use some kind of power tool to carve the pumpkin.  Whatever happened to using a knife??

(The eyes were perfectly round and pretty though!)


 I helped Bug draw herself and Raleigh on the two smaller pumpkins.



Boys are such boys... here's Zach washing out the pumpkin and pretending to make it throw up.  Is this what I have to look forward to with Raleigh? :)


My proud girl and her pumpkins...


... and proud Momma and her FOUR pumpkins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has a nice pair of tits